Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ridin' Richard's Hollow

We rode up Richard's Hollow today. It was raining and completely wet, but absolutely gorgeous. Scott, Steve and Jevin resting in the rain. (Ok, really they were waiting for me.)

Steve got a new bike yesterday and just had to try it out today, despite the weather conditions. I don't blame him though.

My back tire didn't want to go where my front tire was going and I dunked my bike deep into the mud. You can't really tell from the picture and I didnt' want to step back in the puddle to prove the depth, but it was DEEP! I burried my handle bar right over the kill switch in thick, sticky mud. It still worked though. However, I don't need it to kill my bike. I do a good job of that without even trying.


Jevin making it look easy.

Steve flippin' the mud! (Notice how they didn't dare try MY mud hole! Such wimps!)


Signs of a fun ride! (In case you don't ride and you're wondering; NO, they are NOT water proof!)

2 comments:

  1. It was fun we will have to go again when it is not so muddy, then we can ride some of the other canyons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to go out to Clarkston and do that loop out there, it's a little easier. You did pretty good. I like that you took some pictures 'cause I think I might have seen about two other pictures from the 100 times we've did that trail. - Steve

    ReplyDelete