Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Melissa

For every one's birthday, Melissa does a little blog about how awesome they are. I wanted to do the same for her. Shout out to Melissa!
She is absolutely gorgeous.
She is the cutest little pregnant thing I've ever seen.
She is a sweet heart.
All her nieces and nephews adore her.
She is going to make a really fun mom.
She makes yummy desserts.
She loves jewelry almost as much as I do.
She likes to take funny pictures of people.
She has a great group of sisters she loves to do things with.
She's going straight to heaven for putting up with Steve. (Love you Steve!)
Happy Birthday! We love you Melissa!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Amy! You are too cute! I appreciate all the nice things you said about me! And you're right, I am going straight to heaven for putting up with Steve!

    ReplyDelete