Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ornaments

I think this is the first year that Marshall really understands a little about Christmas. It's certainly the first year he's been excited about it. Its been really fun to watch him. He has had a special interest in the ornaments. He can't leave them alone and has quite an imagination with what he wants to use them for. I thought he would like the 'toy' ornaments, but these icicles are his favorite ones. He's been using them for sword fights, but other things too. Marshall had 'camping week' at preschool last week, and his favorite activity was making s'mores. Today when I found him, he was using the icicle ornament like a roasting stick and putting marshmallows on the hook part of it. When I asked him what he was doing, he gave me his normal Marshall response...just looked away and ignored me.
Of course he popped the marshmallows in his mouth before I could take it away from him.

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! He is so funny i love it. Tug has broke a couple of my ornaments using them for swords. Thats just the fun of christmas.

    ReplyDelete