Sunday, November 29, 2009

Where are this kid's parents?

Today I was completely immersed in decorating for Christmas and although I thought I was watching Marshall, it became apparent that I clearly wasn't aware of what he was doing at all. When I was done putting all the boxes and the mess up, I noticed a trail of tiny pieces of Styrofoam peanuts throughout my house. I followed them into my room and this is what I found. This picture doesn't do it justice! They are stuck to my walls, my dresser, my clothes, and just about everything else in the room. They were everywhere!!! Where was the little stinker who made this mess?
On the other side of my bed...in a laundry basket...fast asleep. How can you get mad at that sweet little guy?
Besides the point, but how uncomfortable does that look?

No comments:

Post a Comment